Privacy Statement for Beauty411.net
- PRIVACY/DISCLOSURE: Beauty411 does not collect personal information except for the purpose of contest/prize fulfillment. This information is kept confidential, and will not be further disclosed, used, sold or shared.
- Third-party advertising companies are used to serve ads when you visit this website. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see: http://www.networkadvertising.
Disclosure Statement for Beauty411.net
- I blog because I want to share my love of makeup, skincare, fragrance…the beauty world in general.
- A product that was provided from a manufacturer, brand or Public Relations firm is for consideration only. Samples are identified through a disclosure statement in each post. Although samples may have been provided, there is no guarantee or promise of a review. Reviews are not done in exchange for samples. Reviews are subjective and reflect my actual opinion and experience with the product. The opinions expressed in Beauty411 are mine alone. Your experiences may vary with any of the products written about.
- Sponsored posts or content will clearly be identified as such. Although a post may be compensated, all opinions are strictly my own.
- Because of the large number of promotional requests that are received on a daily basis, content such as Facebook promos, contests, giveaways, new apps or other sales announcements are considered advertorial and as such, Sponsored content. These posts/tweets will clearly state “sponsored” or “ad”. Email for rates.
- I carefully choose the products that I write about based on products that interest me and products that I think will be of interest to my readers. I don’t let my editorial content be dictated by anyone else except me.
- At this time, I do have relationships with Affiliate Marketers. Products that appear in affiliate ads should not be considered “endorsements” by Beauty411, but the affiliates I choose to work with are retailers I would generally shop at. The small commission earned from shopping through these links helps to support this website. If affiliate links are used, it will be noted in a disclosure on each post.
- Consumers are advised to read and strictly follow labels, all package inserts/ instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings of any/all products featured on Beauty411. Beauty411 does not represent or warrant that the information accessible through this site is accurate, complete or current or that any advice or any particular product will achieve any result of any kind. The information contained herein is not intended serve as medical advice. Price and availability information contained on this site is subject to change without notice.
- The name “Beauty411” is protected and holds a Registered Trademark  with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All work on this website is covered by copyright. Any use, copying, republication, reposting, uploading or duplicating of content, photos and material is strictly prohibited without express written permission.
- Unless otherwise stated, the photos used on this blog do not belong to Beauty411.net and are not used for commercial reasons. Photos are from retailers linked within the post, from brand public relations or are credited to the source website or individual.
Should you have questions or concerns regarding anything in this disclosure, or for business inquiries, email me.