Privacy Statement for Beauty411.net
- PRIVACY/DISCLOSURE: Beauty411 does not collect personal information except for the purpose of contest/prize fulfillment. This information is kept confidential, and will not be further disclosed, used, sold or shared.
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, please see:http://www.networkadvertising.
Disclosure Statement for Beauty411.net
- I blog because I want to share my love of makeup, skincare, fragrance…the beauty world in general. I may be furnished product to review, sample or try from the manufacturer, vendor or public relations. The product furnished is generally a “lab sample” and not in the traditional retail packaging.
- Just because a product was provided from a manufacturer or Public Relations firm, does not guarantee that I will write about it or review it. Products received as such are for consideration only. Reviews are subjective. I will not be pressured by anyone to write a review, good or bad. The opinions expressed in Beauty411 are mine alone, based on my experience with a product. Your experiences may vary with any of the products written about.
- Sponsored posts or content will clearly be identified as such. Although a post may be compensated, all opinions are strictly my own.
- Because of the large number of promotional requests that I receive on a daily basis, content such as Facebook promos, contests, giveaways, new apps or other sales announcements are considered advertorial and as such, are Sponsored content. These posts/tweets will clearly state “sponsored” or “ad”. Email for rates.
- I choose the products that I write about based on products that interest me and products that I think will be of interest to my readers. I don’t let my editorial content be dictated by anyone else except me.
- At this time, I do have relationships with Affiliate Marketers. Products that appear in affiliate ads should not be considered “endorsements” by Beauty411, but the affiliates I choose to work with are retailers I would generally shop at.
Other General Policies that pertain to Beauty411:
- The name “Beauty411″ is protected and holds a Registered Trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
- No one may, under any circumstances, without express consent or permission, copy any portion of any post contained on Beauty411.net. Should you be given permission, you will be required to give author’s credit, i.e. “content used with permission from Beauty411.net” and provide a link back to Beauty411.net.
- Please refer to the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License. In addition, Beauty411 is protected by the Digital Millenium Copyright Act and Copyscape. That means I will vigorously pursue any violators who are stealing content.
- Unless otherwise stated, the photos used on this blog do not belong to Beauty411.net and are not used for commercial reasons. Photos are from retailers linked within the post, from brand public relations or are credited to the source website or individual.
- Consumers are advised to read and strictly follow the label, all package inserts and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings of any/all products featured on Beauty411. Beauty411 does not represent or warrant that the information accessible through this site is accurate, complete or current or that any advice or any particular product will achieve any result of any kind. The information contained herein is not intended to be medical advice. Price and availability information contained on this site is subject to change without notice.
- Please do not use the comments section as a way to promote your site or products that you represent or to harass me or other commentors. Promotional comments will be deleted promptly and consideration will be given to blocking your IP address.
I feel that I blog with honesty and integrity. If you see anything in this disclosure that concerns you, email me. I’ll be happy to address your concern.