It's the weekend and I couldn't be more ready for it! Lots of news and events happening. I've picked the best for the Beauty411 Weekend Digest. Read on….
- Stock up on your Estée Lauder beauty needs this weekend at Bloomingdales and get free shipping on any Estée Lauder purchase
of $39.50 or more through tomorrow, March 28th. With a $39.50 or more purchase, you can create your own free 8-pi.jpegece gift, a $110 value! Check out Bloomingdales.com for more information and to shop.
- The Jergens® Skincare Team and The Skin Cancer Foundation
have enlisted award-winning actress and singer Jane Krakowski to spread
the word about the safe way to get your glow on. In a new video, Jane
is divulging how she gets beautiful, natural-looking color with
Jergens® natural glow moisturizer. Each time the Get In The Glow video
is viewed (http://www.youtube.com/jergens) from now until August 31, 2010, Jergens® Skincare Team will
make a $1 donation (up to $20,000) to The Skin Cancer Foundation. It's
a great cause–check it out!
- It's Beauty Value Week at Walmart.com! For one week
only–March 27 through April 2, Walmart.com is offering exclusive, unbeatable
beauty deals on items from brands like Olay, Hard Candy, L’Oreal and
Neutrogena, free shipping on all Beauty Value Week items (love that!) and a special bonus Hard Candy lip gloss with every order. You can check out the Beauty Value Week items here.
- Caudalie is having a Friends and Family Event. You can save 20% off your order at Caudalie-USA.com when using the code BFF at checkout. Plus get free shipping on orders over $50 and free samples with your order. Friends and Family discount is good through March 29th (11:59 PM EST).
- Women's Wear Daily (wwd.com) is reporting that Manolo Blahnik will be collaborating with the Liberty of London department store to create a "World of Manolo". The store-within-a-store will launch in London in September and feature shoes, scarves, candles, shoehorns, Wellies and notebooks in Liberty patterns reworked by Blahnik. If anyone will be in London this fall or you're a reader that lives in London, email me…I'll have my shopping list ready!
- Have you heard of TheFind? It's a website that specializes in helping you search out whatever you're shopping for. For example, looking for a new spring nail polish? I typed that into the search box and you can see the results here. Give it a try–I like looking at the top searches on TheFind to see what everyone else has on their list.
Enjoy the weekend! See you back at Beauty411 on Monday with a review of a fabulous new skin serum!