The Beauty411 Weekend Digest brings you the best in beauty news and events (did I hear someone say Sephora discount event?) and updates from some of my favorite beauty bloggers. Read on….
- Are you a Sephora Beauty Insider? If you are, there is a special event coming up just for you. From April 12 through April 19, you can clean out your makeup bag and save 15%! By now you should have received a card in the mail with your code. If you want to get the 15% off, but aren't a Sephora Beauty Insider, sign up now at Sephora.com.
- In celebration of Earth Month 2010, Origins will host its first annual
Origins Rocks Earth Month Concert in NYC on April 19th. Fans are invited to the FREE star-studded concert at Webster Hall
New York City located in Downtown Manhattan featuring Grammy Award-Winner Macy Gray. You can get more information here.
- Christine from 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic gives us the details on a Dermatologica contest where you can win a Meet Dermalogica skincare kit!
- EndlessBeauty.com is a newly-launched health and beauty online
information source, whose slogan is “Look Better, Live Longer”. In
addition to featuring your favorite beauty brands, you can
also find areas like on the site where you can connect with other women. If you live in or near Austin
Texas, you can attend the launch party for EndlessBeauty.com!
- The Lancôme Boutiques are inviting all Moms-To-Be to a special event April 13th (Upper West Side) and 14th (Mall at Short Hills). Style expert Amy Koch, author of the upcoming book Bump It Up:
Transforming your Pregnancy into the Ultimate Style Statement will be giving pregnancy style tips. Get the book free with a $75 Lancôme purchase. Space is limited; call 212-362-4858 or 973-258-0790 for complete details and to reserve your spot.
- Tomorrow, Sunday, April 11, tune in to QVC at 7:00 EST, when CARGO International makeup artist Renée Ryan will be on hand for the line's debut on QVC. She'll share tips and tricks on how to use the CARGO products that will be in the show, including one of my faves, Water Resistant Bronzer.
- Carla at Product-Girl gives us a heads up that Urban Decay is having an online Friends and Family Sale this month. Great time to stock up on Primer Potion!
Enjoy your weekend then come back to Beauty411 on Monday for more great coverage of your favorite beauty products!