Zoya indulges our fascination and passion for nail polish with the Wicked and Wonderful Collections for Fall 2010. The two collections feature the best of both worlds—metallics and creams, in beautiful shades. As always, Zoya’s intense shades are gorgeous; I have to confess I’m lusting for the Wicked. Especially the Julienne and Cheryl shades.
Zoya Wicked Collection
- Edyta (ZP525) – fern green sparkling metallic
- Julieanne (ZP526) – byzantium purple sparkling metallic
- Cheryl (ZP527) – chocolate bronze sparkling metallic
- Karina (ZP528) – garnet red sparkling metallic
- Carrie Ann (ZP529) – venetian red sparkling metallic
- Kym (ZP530) – cardinal mauve sparkling metallic
Zoya Wonderful Collection
- Kelly (ZP519) – paynes gray cream
- Stacy (ZP520) – mahogany red cream
- Burke (ZP521) – sienna red cream
- Kristi (ZP522) – crimson red cream
- Cola (ZP523) – desert sand red cream
- Shawn (ZP524) – myrtyl green cream
The Zoya Wicked and Wonderful Fall 2010 Nail Polish Collection shades retail at $7.00 each and can be purchased at Zoya.com. Do you like Wicked or Wonderful? What shades are you drawn to?