Happy Halloween weekend! No tricks here–just beauty news and some money saving “treats”…read on:
- Going to a Halloween party this weekend and need some inspiration? Check out this easy-to-achieve sexy vampire makeup look…add a cape and you’re out the door!
- It wouldn’t be Halloween if MAC didn’t get into the act! To celebrate the holiday, they’re having a reality-style competition between Artists Jenn Karsten, Fatima Thomas and Joey Camasta. It’s worth a look!
- Got skincare or makeup questions? Emily has the answers! ELLE Magazine’s Beauty & Fitness Director Emily Dougherty will be doing a live video chat on their Facebook page next Wed., Nov. 3rd at 1:00 pm EST.
- Nordstrom has a new Beauty Stylist service, for shoppers that want a more personalized way to navigate the beauty aisles. Carla from Product-Girl booked an appointment and writes about her experience.
- If you’re a fan of Lauren Luke’s videos on YouTube, you’ll want to check out her makeup palettes. They’re on sale this weekend at Beyond the Rack for 50% off–that’s only $19! Get an invite here and get in on the sales!
- Did you get your Sephora Friends & Family order in yet? Only a few more days to save! Find all the details in my Friends + Family alert.
That’s it for this edition of the Beauty411 Weekend Digest. Come back Monday, when holiday collection coverage continues!