For Holiday 2010, Estée Lauder introduces Pure Color Extravagant; a collection of eye and lip palettes in precious golds and classic reds. “Fantasy, luxury and of course femininity were my inspirations for this Holiday collection” states Tom Pecheux, Creative Makeup Director, Estée Lauder.
The Estée Lauder Pure Color Extravagant Holiday 2010 Collection includes:
- Pure Color Five Color EyeShadow Palette in Extravagant Gold – Five shades of copper, gold and silver drape the eyes to highlight and define with three textures of matte, shimmer and metallic. The colors are very wearable and will take you through the holidays and beyond. $42
- Pure Color Five Color Lip Palette in Extravagant – Five lip shades including two shimmering glosses in glistening gold and iridescent nude, two sparkling lipsticks in a crimson coral and a ruby bronze and one perfect satin red lipstick. This compact is perfect to tuck into a purse for endless color options. $42
- Pure Color Gloss in Electric Ginger, Star Ruby and Extravagant Plum – This gloss offers intense, brilliant color and shine without a tacky, sticky, feel on your lips. $20
- Pure Color Lipstick in Extravagant Berry and Extravagant Red – I love this lipstick formula; I really do! Gorgeous pigmented color, with Vitamin C and E in the formula so that it wears comfortably on your lips. When you swivel the lipstick up, there is a gorgeous shimmer on the bullet. So pretty! $22
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Extravagant Pearl and Extravagant Night. Extravagant Pearl was used in the Derek Lam Spring 2011 Runway Show last month during Fashion Week. It’s a shimmering pearl-platinum color–grab this one while you can! Extravagant Night is a deep amethyst shimmer. I needed 2 coats to get the look I wanted, but this is a great shade to have in your collection. $18
The Estée Lauder Pure Color Extravagant Holiday 2010 Collection is available now at Estée Lauder counters nationwide and at www.esteelauder.com.