Did you turn your clocks back last night? Use that extra hour to check out some of this week’s beauty news!
- Today is the last day of Henri Bendel Friends & Family sale. Use code FRIENDSFAMILY at henribendel.com through 12 a.m. tonight.
- If you’re a philosophy girl, like I am, don’t miss free shipping at philosophy.com through tomorrow, November 8th! It’s a great opportunity to start your shopping and save some money on shipping.
- The first-ever pop-up Shiseido NYC Limited Edition Beauty Boutique will open this Friday, November 12th in NYC. The boutique will be open to the public for one week only – from November 12th – 19th from 11AM to 7PM daily at 989 Third Avenue at 59th Street, NYC. While you’re there, you can sample the collections and receive signature Shiseido services during the event.
- If you’re a Bare Escentuals/bareMinerals makeup fan, mark your calendar for Saturday, November 13th, when The Perfect Gift Collection will debut as the QVC Today’s Special Value at less than $37.00! This seven-piece collection comes in a beautiful gift box personalized by Leslie Blodgett and will also feature new Pretty Amazing Lipcolor.
- Alex from College Candy reviews a drugstore favorite–NYX Single Eyeshadow.
- Christine over at 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic shows us the new China Glaze Naughty and Nice nail polish from the Holiday 2010 collection. Definitely on my must-have list!
That’s it for beauty news this week! Come back to Beauty411 tomorrow, where holiday collection coverage continues.