One of the most exciting beauty collaborations comes together in the L’Wren Scott and Lancôme Holiday 2010 Collection. For the collection, L’Wren Scott collaborated with Lancôme Artistic Director for Makeup Aaron De Mey to create a sophisticated holiday look.
Designer L’Wren Scott’s must-have fashion shades—deep red and a multitude of grays from silver to slate—characterize the designer’s first holiday beauty collection with Lancôme. Her timeless sense of style and the desire to enhance every woman’s beauty perfectly echoes Lancôme’s own philosophy.
The L’Wren Scott for Lancôme Holiday 2010 Color Collection includes:
- Ombre Absolue Quad in Les Gris L’Wren – A quad of eye shadows showcased in a unique collector’s case. Features shimmering grays for highlighting the eyelid, silver to open up the eyes and slate for lining. $42.00
- Hypnôse Drama in Le Noir L’Wren – This shimmering silver-gray mascara can be worn alone or over black mascara as a top coat. $24.50
- L’Absolu Rouge in Le Rouge L’Wren – Lancôme’s most luxurious lipstick in deep red. The case is adorned with the L of L’Wren Scott. $29.00
- L’Absolu Crème de Brillance in Le Rouge L’Wren – This replenishing cream gloss is available in L’Wren Scott’s special shade of red. $29.00
- Mini Vernis in Le Gris L’Wren – L’Wren Scott’s signature gray, originally developed for the designer’s Fall 2010 presentation, is now available to all high-fashion manicure aficionados. $14.50.
- Mini Vernis in Le Rouge L’Wren, Le Vernis L’Wren adorns nails in a deep red, enhanced with ruby-shimmer. $14.50
The L’Wren Scott for Lancôme Holiday 2010 Color Collection is available at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Nordstrom.com, Lancôme boutiques and lancome.com. What are your thoughts on this collection? Is it love at first sight?