Zoya introduces the Flame Nail Polish Collection just in time for the holidays. This collection of six shades–three metallics and three sparkle-finishes, all have major dazzle power!
The Zoya Flame (previously referred to as Fire and Ice) Collection includes:
- Tiffany – Pink, peach and light copper toned foil particles accented by flecks of gold foil.
- Gloria – Rose, mauve-pink and magenta foil particles with gold and subtle red metallic accents.
- Crystal – Light, silvered shiny blue metallic foil with sparks of brilliant yellow gold.
- Lisa – iridescent combination of deep raspberry pink, bright candy apple red and subtle gold tones in a dazzling sparkle finish.
- Sarah – Pearls of dark fuchsia, red-violet and ruby tones in a bright sparkle finish.
- Valerie – Royal purple, dark violet, red, deep pink and gold iridescence amplified by a glittering sparkle finish.
In wearing the colors, the three shades that really captured my heart were Lisa, Sarah and Valerie. The depth and saturation of color is excellent in these shades and I daresay you could almost get by with one coat of polish. The color, when applied, is stunning–especially Valerie. And if you’re looking for a holiday color, it doesn’t get more festive than Lisa, which is a multidimensional red. Sarah is more of a raspberry sparkle–gorgeous!
Because of the glitter, the wear on these isn’t what you’d expect from a creme, but oh, the color payoff! Removal was more of a challenge, but totally worth the effort.
The Zoya Flame Nail Polish Collection retails at $7.00 per bottle and is available at www.zoya.com.