Happy New Year! Hard to believe that it’s 2011 already! Since I ended out the year by having some major dental work and am still recovering, this Beauty411 Weekend Digest is going to be all about sharing some good reading from my favorite bloggers. Read on…
- Christine from 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic and Nikki from FutureDerm have each recently published a breakdown of the new L’Oreal Youth Code line, explaining some of the technology used in this new product (Christine’s analysis is here; Nikki’s is here). It’s worth a few minutes to read both of their perspectives. I’ve been using L’Oreal Youth Code for a few weeks now and will have an upcoming review. Stay tuned!
- You know I love my Chanel nail polish; I swoon over every new color released! Michelle from All Lacquered Up shares her first impressions of the very unique Chanel Black Pearl polish from the Chanel Spring 2011 Makeup Collection.
- Teri at Beautiful Makeup Search gives us the scoop on the post-holiday sale going on at Sephora!
- Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog gives us a first look at the two new Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful Palettes.
- Amber, everyone’s favorite Beauty Blogging Junkie, dishes on MINK eyelash extensions, something I’ve always been curious about.
- And the gals at Product-Girl share their favorite eye products from 2010…it’s a great list!
Have a beautiful New Year’s Weekend! See you back at Beauty411 on Monday!