Last week, skincare took center stage on Beauty411, with a week-long Skincare Jumpstart series with the goal of helping you get your skin in beautiful shape for the new year. In case you missed it, links to each day’s features are listed below:
- On Monday, the series started with the new L’Oreal Paris Youth Code Intense Serum, based on Gene Active Technology.
- Tuesday, it was all about eyes with the Clarisonic Opal Sonic Infusion System.
- On Wednesday, Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Collection took center stage, offering three skincare products at a great value.
- Thursday brought the new Olay Professional Pro X Advanced Cleaning System. Find out how it compares to Clarisonic!
- Friday concluded the series with a review of the Bliss Triple Instant Oxygen Energizing Eye Mask.
To be included in this series, a product had to be unique, high performance and fit into the category of “game-changer”. I hope you’ll take a minute to take a look at the series and find the information useful. Are you planning a skincare overhaul for 2011? Let me know in the comments!