Zoya Nail Polish has introduced the Intimate Collection for Spring 2011 and it’s sure to take the chill off these frosty temperatures!
Since it’s Fashion Week in New York, it’s interesting to note that The Zoya Intimate Collection was designed to recreate the custom looks developed for and inspired by the runways of New York Fashion Week for Spring 2011 (which was actually last Fall).
The six color Zoya Intimate collection includes:
- Marley (ZP542) – lavender pink with a whisper of metallic
- Dove (ZP541) – delicate, pale gray cream
- Caitlin (ZP540) – misty, moody gray violet cream
- Dannii (ZP537) – sparkling, enchanted orchid metallic
- Jules (ZP538) – soft, glimmering gold kiss metallic
- Gemma (ZP544) – mysterious green/purple duotone metallic
It would be really hard to pick a favorite, as the shades are all beautiful–but if I had to, I’d pick Marley–the very pale lavendar pink at the far right of the above picture. This is surprising to me, because while I love purple, the more pale tones usually look too washed out. Instead, this looks fresh.
I’ve worn the entire collection (two coats) and it doesn’t disappoint in terms of wearability. If you’re looking for some new nail shades to get you out of a winter funk, I highly recommend this collection. Every color is a winner!
The Zoya Intimate Collection retails at $7.00 per bottle and is available at www.zoya.com.