Looking for something to do this weekend? Neiman Marcus has launched SCVNGR, an interactive mobile challenge. If you are into scavenger hunts (done the Neiman Marcus way!), you’ll want to be in on this one!
SCVNGR is a social game all about going places, completing challenges and earning rewards (similar to Foursquare). The Neiman Marcus interactive SCVNGR game debuted during Neiman Marcus’ Big Night Out – an event designed to showcase looks from the Dress Collections for prom, spring formals and every celebration on your spring social calendar.
Here’s how to play the Neiman Marcus SCVNGR Challenge:
- Download the FREE SCVNGR app at the Android Market or the Apple App Store onto a Smartphone.
- Upon downloading the SCVNGR app, you will be asked a series of questions that can only be answered by completing interactive tasks within a full-line Neiman Marcus store.
- The SCVNGR mobile challenge is divided into three distinctive tiers; after successful completion of each tier, you are rewarded with a gift from the Neiman Marcus store.
- You may win up to two gifts and a chance to win a $2,500 shopping spree at Neiman Marcus. Rewards include a makeover at the le Metier de Beaute counter (totally worth playing for this alone!) and a special gift.
- The promotion runs through April 10th at all 41 Neiman Marcus locations.
I am bemoaning the fact that the nearest Neiman Marcus is 200 miles away from me, because I would all over this game. Are you planning to play the Neiman Marcus SCVNGR Mobile Challenge? If you are, make sure to let me know how it goes!
*No purchase necessary. Should you want to register to win the shopping spree, please visit the customer service department at a Neiman Marcus store. For more information please visit www.neimanmarcus.com/bignightout .