Always a highly anticipated issue, O, The Oprah Magazine unveils the 4th annual 2011 Spring Makeup O-Wards, which features the best of the season’s new makeup arrivals.
O has a prediction. One day very soon, you will wear orange. On your face! These are the products that embody those vibrant shades from the citrus grove – zesty, sheer and fresh. Orange and coral shades are the darlings of the moment…check out and try some of the winners:
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Y’All Come Back Ya Hear? ($8.50; opi.com for salons)
- Estee Lauder Pure color Long Lasting Lipstick in Melon ($24; esteelauder.com)
- Mehron Cheek Cream blush in Tec-Orange ($6; mehron.com)
- Shiseido Smoothing Lip Pencil in Tangelo ($20; Sephora.com)
- Sonia Kashuk Ultra Shine Sheer Lip Gloss in Cheerful ($9, target.com)
- Givenchy Rouge Interdit Lipstick in Candide Tangerine ($29; Sephora.com)
- Three Custom Color Specialists Eye Shadow in Amped ($23, threecustom.com)
For the complete list of the 4th annual Makeup O-Wards, check out the April edition of O, The Oprah Magazine, on newstands now.