So glad the weekend is here! Check out the latest beauty news, including details on a giveaway that starts today, a Friends & Family event and so much more!
- Talent is a show from the producers of Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars, and follows Harper, an aspiring singer from a small town, as she tries to make her dreams come true in LA. The series premiered at the beginning of April and has been generating a lot of buzz on YouTube. To celebrate the launch of the show we are giving away a basket of beauty products that the stars of Talent use in the show. The basket includes COVERGIRL LashBlast Volume Mascaras, Olay Body Wash Plus Body Butter Ribbons, Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Rollers, and Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant.
To enter the Talent giveaway, simply check out the YouTube clip and leave a comment below. One winner will be randomly selected; contest ends Tuesday, May 3rd at 11:59 pm. Good luck!
- I love the “8 Under $20” feature at College Candy–always great fashion finds for $20 or less. Don’t miss the latest edition of 8 Under $20 – Yummy Orange!
- Did you know it’s Friends & Family time at Saks? Through tomorrow, May 1st, save 20% (15% off jewelry, 10% off Beauty $ Fragrance). Use code FRIEND3 when you shop online to get the discount (exclusions apply, see website for details). It’s rare that cosmetics are included in a Friends & Family event, so take advantage!
- Rue La La is partnering with ELLE Magazine to keep fans stylishly informed about the latest trends and must-haves for the upcoming seasons. Be one of the first 50,000 fans to sign up for their ELLE giveaway and win a 1-year digital subscription to ELLE Magazine. Don’t wait! Get your free subscription now before the giveaway ends tonight, Saturday, April 30th at 11:59pm. If you want to want to get in the private sale savings, head to www.ruelala.com.
- Don’t miss ShopNBC’s Beauty Day: Summer Edition tomorrow, Sunday, May 1! Summer Edition is all about simplifying your summer beauty style with the latest in haircare, color cosmetics, skincare, bath and body, and tanning. Start shopping with the beauty insiders tonight at 9pm ET. Get more info on Beauty Day at ShopNBC.com or on Facebook.
- Finally, if you’re heading to Target this weekend (and who isn’t), look for the new Calypso St. Barth for Target collection. Calypso St. Barth for Target will be an affordable, limited-edition summer collection for fashion and home. Ranging in price from $1.99 to $79.99, the collection is available May 1 through June 11 at all Target stores and Target.com. I love the Target collaborations and am looking forward to shopping this one.
Have a great weekend! See you back at Beauty411 on Monday to read about a new skincare product that has quickly become one of my favorites. And if you find the information here useful, click the Like button below and share it with your friends on Facebook!