Time to take a breather from a busy week. Lots of beauty news to get you caught up on. Grab a cup of coffee and read on….
- If you’re heading to a Nordstrom store this weekend, did you know that on weekends they have “Sampling Saturdays?” For customers on Facebook and Twitter, Nordstrom invites you to experience a special sample focus each Saturday during “Sample Saturdays.” This weekend, the focus is on the new Bulgari Jasmin Noir fragrance. The heart of this sensual fragrance is Sambac Jasmine. It’s a stunner!
- The voting has begun in the Skintimate Studios design contest. Now through May 18th you can vote on your favorite design online at www.skintimatestudions.com and be entered in the Skintimate Ready for Everything Sweepstakes. Try for weekly prizes such as a $100 gift card, a Mara Hoffman scarf or a once in a lifetime trip for two to Miami, Florida for the 2012 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim Show.
- The gals at CollegeCandy have put together a great guide on How To Avoid the Pitfalls of Online Shopping. It’s got helpful information on how to avoid online scams, staying within your spending limit and more!
- If you love NARS makeup, you’re going to want to head over to www.makeupyourmind.com, a community website featuring an interactive social game for all NARSissists! It’s a virtual global gallery that will allow you to recreate twelve selected looks from the new Makeup Your Mind: Express Yourself book by Founder & Creative Director François Nars, upload images, and garner votes on the best looks for the opportunity to win prizes, including a trip to New York City to join NARS backstage during New York Fashion Week. Official rules and more info on the game can be found at www.makeupyourmind.com.
- On May 14, 2011, Kiehl’s proudly unveils a national event called Erase Lines, Fill Needs, and Ensure That No Kid Goes Hungry in America. Visit a Kiehl’s freestanding store on May 14th and help Kiehl’s donate $75,000 to Share Our Strength, a national nonprofit that is ending childhood hunger in America by connecting children with nutritious food they need to lead healthy, active lives. In addition, in all freestanding stores on May 14th, receive a complimentary 10.5 day supply of Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate and Kiehl’s will donate $1.50 per customer visit to Share Our Strength (up to $10,500). For more info, go to www.kiehls.com/shareourstrength.
Find this information helpful? Share it with your friends on Facebook by clicking on the “Like” Button below. And to all the Mom’s out there, Happy Mother’s Day! See you back here on Monday with a review of a fabulous skincare product you won’t want to miss!