Zoya brings us two must-have nail polish collections, Sunshine and Summertime. Each collection features 6 creme and 6 metallic feel-good colors that are in perfect sync for your summer mani-pedis.
The metallic colors in the Zoya Sunshine Collection include:
- Reva – A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle.
- Kimmy – Gleaming metallic candy apple red brightened by gold sparkle.
- Apple – Luminous yellow-toned apple green packed with gold metallic sparkle.
- Tanzy – Light, bright tangerine orange with yellow gold metallic sparkle.
- Rica – Warm light coral with pink and orange tones and heavy gold metallic sparkle.
- Faye – A bronzed mauve with purple and brown undertones flooded with right gold sparkle.
The creme colors in the Zoya Summertime Collection include:
- Sooki – Bright, clean, crisp cool cherry red cream with a subtle jelly finish.
- Tamsen – Medium warm brick red with strong orange tones with an opaque cream finish.
- Areej – Pink with an opaque cream finish; bold, but not full-on neon pink.
- Kieko – Warm, red toned dusty light purple with berry tones with an opaque cream finish.
- Mira – Blue toned medium purple with dusty lavender tones and an opaque cream finish; love this one!
- Breezi – Soft, dusty, medium cerulean blue with an opaque cream finish. Gorgeous!
The 411: I will just say upfront that I love these collections! Bright, long-lasting colors that wear well. I like the complimentary creme and metallic finishes, as I have been wearing the metallics on tips and cremes on toes. Pairings that I like are Kimmi and Sooki, Apple and Areej; Tanzi and Tamsen. The difference in finishes allows you to wear complimentary hues without looking “matchy-matchy”. The gold sparkle in the metallics really shows up and takes your nails to a new dimension.
The Zoya Sunshine and Summertime Nail Polish Collections retail at $8.00 per bottle and are available at www.zoya.com. If you haven’t tried this brand yet, what are you waiting for?