Summer is finally here and I couldn’t be more excited! Take a minute to catch up on the week’s beauty news and get the 411 on some hot contests!
- Clinique has introduced a new mobile app which provides users with weather, humidity, UV index and air pollution information, alongside weather related tips and product recommendations. I downloaded it and I’ve been checking it every day. You can get the Clinique app here!
- GUESS & ELLE have partnered on a casting call to find a “Global Street Chic Ambassador” who will travel around the world taking pictures of the best in street fashion from global style hotspots. From hundreds of applicants, the finalists for the GUESS & ELLE Choice and Fan Favorite have been selected and are now posted on the GUESS Facebook page. Vote on your favorites and give feedback on the finalists’ looks by going to the GUESS Facebook page through July 10th.
- Think your guy has what it takes to be the next Every Man Jack? Now through July 31st, guys can sign up at EveryManJack.com/wanted for the chance to win an assortment of premium Every Man Jack products, a trip for two to Las Vegas and a potential spot in the company’s upcoming Every Man Jack national print advertising campaign. Plus, every guy who signs up automatically receives a coupon redeemable for a full-size product!
- Now that summer is here, do you have your beach bag filled with the essentials? Check out my recommendations!
- Mary Kay Inspiring Stories is a contest that gives women the chance to make movies with a mission in Hollywood. Produce documentaries that inspire, educate and create a national conversation about the issue of domestic violence alongside celebrities who share a commitment to the cause. From now through June 30th, women ages 18 to 34 are invited and encouraged to apply online at: http://www.MaryKayInspiringStories.com for a chance to get involved in fighting back against the number one cause of injury to women.
- Even though I’m dieting, with Starbucks new However-You-Want-It Frappuccino, I can stay in control and not feel deprived. For about 110 calories, I can enjoy a Caramel Light Frappuccino – hold the whip and caramel sauce! Need inspiration? Stop by Frappuccino.com for suggestions and check out the “What’s Your Mix” contest!
- The gals at College Candy tell us why TopShop Duo Eyeshadow in Meteoric should be in our makeup bag this summer!
Enjoy the weekend and the beautiful weather…see you back here on Monday!