Summer is always a season where animal prints take center stage. This season, the new Sephora by OPI Safari Luxe Collection features shades of corals, khakis and gold-based hues that will put “safari chic” style at your fingertips!
“Animal-print fabrics, python-leather pumps, big stacks of gold bracelets …‘safari-chic’ is one of the hottest trends to hit the runways,” says Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI VP & Artistic Director, “We came up with a nail lacquer collection as stylish and fun as the trend itself. And just like a leopard-print scarf spices up an outfit, each summery shade in Safari Luxe adds instant edginess to your wardrobe!”
The Sephora by OPU Safari Luxe Collection is comprised of six nail shades, a set of mini-polishes and a collection of Chic Print for Nails designs.
The nail shades include:
- Wild About Shimmer – translucent golden shimmer
- Don’t Feed the Hand Models – nude beige
- Caught with My Khakis Down – khaki green
- Once a Cheetah, Always a Cheetah – golden metallic coral
- A Color That Can’t Be Tamed – light metallic olive
- I Don’t Bite – light violet metallic
The Sephora by OPI Safari Luxe Collection nail polishes retail at $9.50 per bottle and are available now at Sephora stores and online at www.sephora.com.