Hope your weekend is off to a good start! Here are the beauty newsbites that were on my radar this week. Read on for more….
- Have your heard? Rachel Zoe is the spokesperson for a new lipstick line–Exude Lipstick. I haven’t tried it, but it sounds interesting. Innovative shape and packaging and what looks like a feel-good formula. Check it out at www.exudelipstick.com.
- If you’re in NYC, stop by Sephora Soho (between Prince and Spring Streets) for your tarte for True Blood makeup consultation with tarte pro makeup artists. While you’re there, be on the lookout for the special red velvet cupcakes from the True Blood-inspired truck!
- As you travel, have you noticed the growing number of stores in airports? That’s not an accident. The High Low explores this new mass market retail frontier. Are you a fan?
- Save the date! Next weekend Bath & Body Works will be in party mode at the Paris Amour Fragrance Launch Event and you’re invited! It’s happening nationwide at Bath & Body Stores from 11-4pm. More info at http://on.fb.me/nXRMIt.
- Have you checked out Clinique’s new Black Honey Collection? If you’re a fan of the lipgloss, you won’t want to miss this one. And if you’re an Urban Decay fan, Teri at Beautiful Makeup Search has the scoop on the UD Fall 2001 Collection.
Have a great weekend…see you back at Beauty411 on Monday where I will share my favorite Fall makeup collection!