The Zoya Nail Polish Smoke and Mirrors Nail Polish Collection for Fall 2011 is a beautiful study in contrasts, creme and metallics. The 12-piece collection of all new shades is absolutely stunning. Read on for more…
The Smoke Collection (pictured above) includes:
- Jana (ZP564) – smoky mauve quartz cream
- Petra (ZP565) – smoky eggplant mauve cream
- Codie (ZP566) – smoky brown taupe cream
- Anja (ZP567) – smoky palatinate purple cream
- Cynthia (ZP568) – smoky Prussian blue cream
- Dree (ZP569) – smoky camouflage green cream
The Mirrors Collection includes:
- Nimue (ZP570) – smoky rich thistle metallic
- Marina (ZP571) – smoky steel blue metallic
- Tao (ZP572) – smoky slate gray metallic
- Yara (ZP573) – sparkly olive green metallic
- Neeka (ZP574) – sparkly amethyst purple metallic
- Jem (ZP575) – sparkly fandango pink metallic
The 411: I adore The Smoke and Mirrors Collection. Rich variations of purple–my favorite–are found in the Smoke Collection, while Mirrors offers up the metallic versions. The surprise shade for me is Nimue. It’s predominently purple, but in the light it changes color and look purple-blue. I don’t have another shade like it. I also love Petra, a smoky plum shade that I can’t resist.
In terms of wear, I always use the Zoya Anchor and Armour top and base coats for maximum wear and I regularly get 8-10 days out of a manicure. Another reason Zoya is a favorite nail polish.
The Zoya Smoke and Mirrors Fall 2011 Nail Polish Collection retails at $8.00 per shade and is available at www.zoya.com. Zoya nail polishes are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.