We’re leaving this weekend for our annual spring break vacation to Walt Disney World–I can’t wait! As I always do, I’ve been editing (and agonizing) over what to pack in my makeup/beach bag. Read on for more…
When we’re at Walt Disney World, because we’ve been so many times, there isn’t the pressure to hit the parks every day. Our trip is more relaxing and laying by the pool, with shopping mixed in. I’ll be packing mostly casual clothes. I’ve been obsessed with tunics lately and love this Puja2 Tunic from the Sulu Collection. It’s so chic and wearable, whether to a nice dinner or more casually.
My makeup and beach bag reflect a more laid-back type of vacation, too. Heavy on sunscreens and bronzers, not so much “full face” makeup! During the day, it’s mascara, a touch of bronzer and a great lip gloss. At night I’ll amp it up.
The bag I’m taking is a large silver tote by Carlos Falchi–it’s stylish and roomy and looks great whether I’m heading to the pool or to the outlet mall. Inside you’ll find:
- L’Oreal Paris Sublime Sun products. These new, advanced sunscreen formulas (SPF 50+) are on shelved now– I’m bringing the Liquid Silk Sunshield for Face and Hydra Lotion Spray for Body.
- Skinceuticals Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50: This sunscreen has Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide for broad spectrum sun protection.
- I’ll be trying out an asssortment of new products from Clarins: the Day Screen High Protection Tint SPF 40 (more of a mineral makeup product with a tinted spf than sun protection), the new Sunscreen Stick SPF 30, the new Bronzing Duo and Colour Breeze Powder, which has four shades that can be blended together for a beautiful finish.
- Urban Decay Glide-On Cheek Tint in Quickie; this bright colored blush will work great on bare skin.
- The new Schick XTreme3 Eco razor; it’s skin-friendly with Aloe and Vitamin E coated strips and with a handle that’s made of 100% recycled plastic, earth-friendly too.
- NARS Multiple in South Beach and (not pictured) NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer SPF30 in St. Moritz; a shade darker than I usually wear.
- From the Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Collection (check out my review on Monday!), the Bronze Sands Eyeshadow Palette, the Shimmering Sands Bronzer/Highlighter, Shimmering Mirage Lip Gloss.
- An assortment of Revlon Lip Butters–have you tried these? If not, you need to–they’re fantastic! A lipstick/balm hybrid, I love the colors, plus great feeling on my lips.
- For my nails, since I’m so into the coral shades for Spring, I’m rocking L’Oreal Paris Tangerine Crush on tips (with Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips accent in Girl Flower) and Zoya Maura on toes.
- COVERGIRL LashBlast 24 HR Mascara – I don’t wear much makeup during the day when on vacation; this new, bold mascara brings out my eyes and won’t need touching up.
- New YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stains — I love a bright lip against tanned skin and these colors are perfect (#17, #14).
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Lab Shine Lip Gloss, shade M4 from the Metal Collection – feels so good on lips and the bronze shade looks great day or night.
- Sunglasses by Coach
Wouldn’t you agree my spring break vacation makeup/beach bag is much more streamlined than my Fashion Week Makeup Bag? What makeup and beauty products do you pack for a spring break vacation?