No need to miss out on the beauty news! Here’s a recap of the week at Beauty411…
- We started out with a review of Estee Lauder Sumptuous Two Tone Eye-Opening Mascara.
- A new find: Pixi Bronze Bloom Trio and Tinted Brilliance Balm.
- If your skin needs a little help, check out the masks and peels roundup!
- Next was a review of Zelens 3t Complex Essential Anti-Ageing Cream Moisturizer.
- Long eyelashes in 3..2..1..with Too Faced Better Than False Eyelashes Nylon Lash Extension System.
- Keep up to date with my weight-loss progress in the Weekly Nutrisystem Update.
Also, a bit of beauty news. For fans of RéVive skincare, Saks Fifth Avenue invites you to attend a Moisture Exchange Event on Thursday, May 24 from 10am to 8pm in its New York and Beverly Hills stores. Bring your current moisturizer to the RéVive skincare counter and Saks Fifth Avenue will exchange it for a RéVive deluxe 1 oz. sample, at an actual value of $87.50, for free with no purchase necessary, while supplies last!