Who doesn’t love a new fragrance for summer? It’s the time of year when I tend to wear fragrance more than any other season. And with the introduction of The Flora Garden Collection by Gucci, you have a whole bouquet to choose from! Read on…
The Flora Garden by Gucci is a collection of five floral fragrances in celebration of the renowned Flora pattern, created for Princess Grace of Monaco in 1966. The Flora Garden Collection takes five blooms from this historic print and creates a bouquet of eau de toilettes in their honor. The juice in each bottle in the collection is a different colour and the box features the corresponding flower from the Flora pattern. The colours and blooms represent the various characteristics of The Flora Garden Woman.
The Flora Garden Collection includes:
- Gorgeous Gardenia – a white floral composed of top notes of red berries and pear with a heart of white gardenia and frangipani flower and base notes of patchouli and brown sugar accord.
- Gracious Tuberose – a fresh floral with top notes of violet leaves and peach, with tuberose, orange flower and rose at the heart; base notes include cistus (Rock Rose) and white cedarwood.
- Glamorous Magnolia – a rosy floral with top notes of freesia, green leaves and citrus zest that warm into a heart of peony and magnolia and base notes of musk, sandalwood and warm chocolate accord. Love this!
- Generous Violet – a sophisticated woody floral with violet leaves at the top, orris and violet petals at the heart and suede accord base notes.
- Glorious Mandarin – a fruity-floral fragrance with top notes of mandarin and peony, middle notes of jasmine and pina colada accord and base notes of ambergris, white musk and creamy wood.
Of all five fragrances, choosing a favorite is next to impossible, but Glorious Mandarin is the scent I’ve gravitated to the most. I adore a light, floral fragrance with a hint of fruity notes and Glorious Mandarin expresses that perfectly. It’s a lush scent–not heavy at all–but substantial enough that it doesn’t float away.