Julep, the company that brings us the Julep Maven program, also offers some of the best mani-pedi care essentials that I’ve tried. I’ve actually become quite addicted to the treatment products. Read on for my picks…
I’m the ideal person to test out hand and especially nail products, because ever since I can remember, my nails and cuticles have always been a problem. Soft nails that split; cuticles that are always dry are a constant challenge. So when I find products that can help my hands and nails look good, I’m happy to share the news.
I’ve been using Julep products exclusively for the past month and I am so pleased. These handsavers (pictured at top) are rocking my world:
- Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub: Double-exfoliating action with glycolic acid and apricot seeds; I use this scrub every morning in the shower. Leaves hands soft and removes dead skin.
- Next is the Age Defying Hand Brightener: It’s an anti-aging treatment for hands. Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and age spots on hands; I’ve noticed an improvement since using.
- SPF30 Hand Cream: It’s so important not to forget sunscreen on the back of your hands. This Hand Cream not only protects from UVA/UVB rays, but it also conditions with Vitamin E, leaving hands soft.
My nails have also been seeing the benefits of the following products:
- Julep Reveal Nail Growth Revitalizing Serum: Love this! Packed with peptides, I’ve been applying twice daily around cuticles and under my nails. I’ve noticed stronger, longer nails and people have noticed.
- Julep Essential Cuticle Oil: My new favorite cuticle oil. I use this every night before bed. The rollerball makes application easy and the fresh, herbal scent is divine. Obsessed.
- Julep Basecoat and Fast Dry Topcoat help prep and finish nails with a “4-Free” formula.
You can order any of these products on the Julep website and while you’re there, check out the Julep Maven program. It’s a program which provides women across the country access to the latest in runway nail colors uniquely selected to match their personalized beauty profile. I’m not a member of that, but I will definitely be re-ordering these hand and nail care products! Have you tried the Julep line of nail polishes or their hand/nail treatment line? Let me know in the comments!