L’Oreal Paris has recently released a collection of flesh-toned nail polishes called “New York Nudes” in it’s Colour Riche nail line. The nude nail trend has been so hot, starting last spring, continuing this Fall and was all over the runways when I was in New York last month for Spring 2013 Fashion Week. Read on for more…
The L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche New York Nudes Collection didn’t leave out people like me that adore dark polish. There are six shades, ranging from soft ivory to deep ebony. This is a modern, sophisticated nail collection and I’m pleased to report that if these colors are considered “nude nails”, I can get involved!
If you also want to rock the trend of matching nails and lips, there are coordinated shades of Colour Riche Le Gloss (lip gloss) shades that you can coordinate with your nail color.
I’ve listed the six shades in the Colour Riche New York Nudes Collection and the Colour Riche Le Gloss that matches up with the nail colors:
- Park Ave. Luncheon (#201) coordinates with (#141) Chic-ly Pale Le Gloss
- Broadway Boogie (#202) coordinates with (#142) Midtown Hustle Le Gloss
- Til the Sun Comes Up (#203) coordinates with (#143) Girl’s Night Out Le Gloss
- Hudson Sunset (#204) coordinates with (#144) Skyline Glow Le Gloss
- Downtown Chic (#205) coordinates with (#145) Cinnamon Spiced Le Gloss
- Brownie Points (#206) coordinates with (#146) Spiked Coffee Le Gloss
I’m a huge fan of the Colour Riche nail polishes and if anyone could interest me in nude shades, this collection is it. My favorite shade is Downtown Chic (#205) , a sophisticated coffee-color. This formula applies well without streaking. Two coats gives good color payoff and long-wearing coverage. I’ve done an accent nail in #203, Til the Sun Comes Up.
The L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche New York Nudes Collection is available now at drug, food and mass market retailers. The polishes have a suggested retail price of $5.99 and the Le Gloss retails at $7.95. Are you into nude or flesh-tones? Let me know in the comments!