I love a brand that works to constantly entice and delight their customers and with this month’s special-edition box curated by goop, Birchbox is doing just that. The focus of the box is on Fall Beauty…read on for my thoughts about the Birchbox + goop collaboration.
As someone who loves finding out about the latest “cool” thing, I love goop. goop is the lifestyle brand created by Gwyneth Paltrow, who, in my world, is just about as cool as you can get. Anyway–goop collaborated with Birchbox this month for a collection of must-try essentials. While I’m not a regular subscriber to Birchbox (or any of the monthly sample services), I couldn’t have been more pleased with the products in the goop Birchbox that I received to preview.
My Birchbox contained:
- amika Obliphica Nourishing Hair Mask (20 ml packet): This time of year, I’m always interested in finding a good hair mask. This one has omega acids, vitamin C and Argan Oil. Can’t wait to try it.
- Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara (.14 oz. size): Have been wanting to try this mascara for ever! A definite score.
- Eve Lom Cleanser and Muslin Cloth (.16 oz. packet + cloth): I already have this cleanser and love it, so even though this isn’t a new product, I’ll keep this sample in my travel bag.
- DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer (.23 oz. tube): This serum feels luxurious on the skin and smells wonderful. I’ll use this sample as an introduction to the brand.
- LUNA Lemon Zest snack bar: I always carry a snack bar in my purse, because the last thing I want to have happen is to become hungry and derail my diet. Although I’ve already tried LUNA bars, this is still a good pick.
I give this special-edition goop + Birchbox a big thumbs up. And while I’m not a subscriber, this box definitely has me thinking of becoming one. For $10 a month, that’s not a huge outlay for the opportunity to try new products. If you’d like more information on Birchbox, head to their website at www.birchbox.com. Have you tried Birchbox or any of the other monthly sampling subscription services? Let me know in the comments!