Stacy Keibler has really upped her game this awards season—of course, having George Clooney on your harm doesn’t hurt! She was one of my favorite looks at last night’s 85th Academy Awards. Read on for her hair and makeup details…
Hair was by created for her by hairstylist Robert Vetica using Carol’s Daughter products.“We wanted to create a modern retro look, very old Hollywood in the 30’s glamour. We chose to do a low side part, deconstructed into a faux bob with loose volume,” said Vetica.
To get the look:
- Robert started out with wet hair, adding a few drops of the Carol’s Daughter Monoi Oil Sacred Strengthening Serum ($30) to give Stacy’s hair the strength and flexibility it needed for the initial blowdry.
- After blowdrying, Robert applied the Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Heat Protection Serum ($18) before curling her hair into loose waves and setting it with the Carol’s Daughter Macadamia Heat Styling Hair Spray ($17).
- Following, Robert brushed out Stacy’s curls and swept hair into a loose faux bob, finishing off the look with the Carol’s Daughter Finishing Shine Mist ($18) to give her hair a lasting, red-carpet shine. Carol’s Daughter products are available in select department stores, including Sephora, nationwide.
Stacy’s makeup was by Celebrity Makeup Artist, Matthew Vanleeuwen using Elizabeth Arden cosmetics. He wanted the look to be “simple and sexy with just the right of smolder”. Mission Accomplished!
- Skin was prepped with Prevage Anti-Aging Intensive Repair Daily Serum, with Flawless Finish Sponge-On Cream Makeup in Toasty Beige applied on top.
- Warm cheeks and forehead with New York in Bloom Pure Radiance Bronzing Powder in Warm, with Beautiful Color Radiance Blush in Sweet Peach applied high on the cheekbones.
- For the eyes, Beautiful Color Eye Shadow in Bone was swept over eyelids as a base, Smolder in the crease and Shimmering Copper and Sugar Cube on the browbone and inner corner of the eye. Eyes were lined with Beautiful Color Smoky Eyes Pencil in in Smoky Black and finished with two coats of Beautiful Lash Enhancing Mascara on curled lashes.
- Lips were lined with Beautiful Color Lip Pencil in Taupe before applying Ceramide Ultra Lipstick in Cameo and Beautiful Color Luminous Lip Gloss in Precious Petal to complete the look.
Did you like Stacy Keibler’s looks last night? Let me know your favorite in the comments!