This week, the Makeup Wars gals are taking a look at our Top 10 beauty Buys under $10…and surprisingly, there are alot of them! Editing the list down to 10 was definitely not easy. Take a look at some of the products I love that are of great quality and won’t break the bank. Then, put these budget-friendly beauty products on your shopping list!
- COVERGIRL Clean Glow Blush – my favorite shade is Roses
- Maybelline Eye Tattoo Eye Shadow in Audacious Asphalt
- Boots No7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow Trio in Forest Fruits
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara in Blackest Black (obsessed!)
- ChapStick® mixstix™, a new two-sided, flavorful lip balm for 8 hour hydration
- AVEENO Active Naturals Ultra-Calming Makeup Remover Wipes (review)
- John Frieda Luxurious Volume All-Day Hold Hairspray (review)
- Nuance Salma Hayek Chamomile Facial Cream Cleanser
- Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer Dry Touch Sunscreen
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain; my favorite shade is Smitten
Make sure to check out the other beauty bloggers’ Top 10 Beauty Buys Under $10 and share your best beauty buys under $10!