Next to beauty, there’s nothing I love to buy (and collect) more than handbags. Oh, I have it bad. I change my bags seasonally, or just on a whim. Right now I’m carrying my Louis Vuitton Popincourt Satchel (no longer available). It’s a classic handbag that I love to pull out in the Fall. Take a look at what’s inside…
Every handbag has a story and the story of my Popincourt was that I was in Las Vegas for a sales meeting with a burning desire to shop. So the first opportunity I had, I hit The Forum Shops at Caesars®, because I had a date with Louis. Once I was there and I saw this Popincourt Satchel on display, I knew I was leaving with her.
Inside my purse you’ll find:
- Louis Vuitton Classic Monogram Zippy Wallet, because I’m that girl that needs her wallet to match her bag.
- Louis Vuitton Classic Monogram Business Card Case
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Ultra Definition Pressed Finishing Powder–love!
- Guerlain Maxi Shine Gloss D’Enfer No. 402 ; a go-with-everything shade.
- NARS 413 BLKR Lipstick…this is a must-have shade.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Expert Lip Color in Bloodroses…beyond gorgeous!
- Sharpie Finepoint
- MOROCCANOIL® Hand Cream–so rich and moisturizing–obsessed!
- Brand spanking new iPhone 5s in silver (which takes the place of a calendar, address book, note pad…)
- Not pictured: Spearmint Altoids and car keys
And yes, that really is all I carry in my purse. It’s not large, so there’s not a lot of room. Make sure you check out the purses of the other beauty bloggers participating in today’s Top 10 Tuesday!