It’s Top Ten Tuesday and the subject today is our Top 10 Makeup Palettes. This may be the one I’ve had the hardest time with, because I love me a gorgeous palette. Read on for the ones that made my list!
10 11 Makeup Palettes include (in no particular order)
- M·A·C The Eye Shadow X4 in Rainy Season (review)
- CHANEL 4 Ombres Quad in Enigma (review)
- CHANEL 4 Ombres Quad in Prelude (review)
- NARS Andy Warhol Flowers 3 Palette (review)
- Burberry Smokey Grey Eye Palette No. 01 (What’s in my makeup bag?)
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (review)
- Dior Night Butterfly Palette (review)
- Le Métier de Beauté Silk Road Kaleidoscope (review)
- Bobbi Brown Rich Chocolate Eye Palette (review)
- bareMinerals® READY Eyeshadow 8.0 palette in Power Neutrals (review)
- Bobbi Brown Peony & Python Palette (review) I couldn’t leave this off my list!
In case you missed it, you can see my Fall Collection Favorites for more great makeup ideas. And make sure to check out the Top 10 Palettes from the other beauty bloggers in today’s Top 10 Tuesday!