This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is our Top 10 Moisturizers! It’s getting to be that time of year when the weather gets colder and your skin needs a little extra moisture and TLC. Here are my Top 10 Moisturizer picks…
I’m including a mix of moisturizers for face and body; some new, some tried-and true. My Top 10 Moisturizers are (listed in alphabetical order, not ranking):
- AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion
- bliss triple oxygen ex-‘glow’-sion moisture cream (review)
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion (review)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + (review)
- Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Night Firming/Sculpting Face and Neck Creme (review)
- Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Cream
- Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer (review)
- NIVEA Skin Firming Moisturizer (review)
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar for Face and Body (info)
- STEAMCREAM 3 in 1 Moisturizer
I like each of the above moisturizers for different reasons. For the body, AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Lotion is an excellent moisturizer for everyday, any season of the year. NIVEA is also good year ’round. I like Cetaphil in the winter (it’s great for dry skin).
I’ve used Estée Lauder Resiliance products for years and have never been disappointed. Same with Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturing Lotion+, updated with an improved formula. A newer fave is bliss triple oxygen ex-glow-sion moisture cream. And for the most indulgent facial moisturizer, nothing comes close to Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Cream. STEAMCREAM comes in the most adorable tin and is made with natural, unrefined steam and essential oils. Kiehl’s Skin Rescuer is perfect for sensitive or stressed skin; good for winter skin that is prone to chapping.
Make sure to check out the Top 10 Moisturizers from other participating beauty bloggers!