M·A·C says “When it comes to gorgeous lips, don’t compromise shine for colour” and I agree! With the introduction of new Huggable Lipcolour Collection, lips can have it all…colour, glossy shine and moisture. The unique gel formula is Asian-inspired and it’s fabulous.
The M·A·C Huggable Lipcolour Collection includes:
- Touché – light beige (cream)
- Fresh & Frisky – soft neutral peach (cream)
- Cherry Glaze – orange red (cream)
- Out for Passion – soft warm rose (cream)
- Fashion Force – cool coral (cream)
- Love Beam – mid-tone warm pink (cream)
- What a Feeling! – mid-tone cool pink (cream)
- Feeling Amorous? – mid-tone fuchsia (cream)
- Red Necessity – deep warm wine (cream)
- Commotion – deep cool plum (cream)
- Rich Marrón – mid-tone nude (cream)
- Rusty – deep auburn (cream)
I was able to try four M·A·C Huggable Lipcolour shades: Cherry Glaze, Fashion Force, Rich Marrón and Fresh & Frisky. I absolutely love this formula and am on the hunt for Commotion and What a Feeling (sold out everywhere–just my luck!). This lipcolour feels great on the lips, has great pigmentation and delivers a nice, glossy finish. It’s perfection!
M·A·C Huggables Lipcolour Collection ($20 each shade) is available now through February 13th at all M·A·C locations, including Nordstrom and maccosmetics.com. Have you tried Huggables yet? Let me know in the comments!