Have you gotten into Radiant Orchid yet? Radiant Orchid was picked as the PANTONE® Color of the Year for 2014. It’s a blend of fuchsia, purple and pink. I’m such a fan of all three shades, and yet I haven’t started shopping for Radiant Orchid. Now that spring is around the corner, here’s what I have my eye on.
My Top 10 Radiant Orchid Beauty Products Wish List includes:
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Long Last Lipstick in Fuschia Fever
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Style Eye-Con No.3 Plush Shadow in The Punk 104
- MAKE UP FOREVER Aqua Cream #18 Purple Eyeshadow (already have this)
- Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in African Violet (already have & LOVE!)
- Clinique All About Shadow Quad in Going Steady
- NARS Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Penny Arcade
- butter London Nail Lacquer in Molly Coddled
- SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Radiant Rush Matte Lipstick
- Dior Vibrant Color Powder Blush in Star Fushia
- Urban Decay Asphyxia 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil and Fishnet Eye Shadow
Radiant Orchid is a shade that nearly everyone can wear and it looks so fresh for spring. Have you bought anything in this color yet? Make sure to see what the other Makeup Wars ladies have in their Radiant Orchid shopping bag!