One of the easiest and most flattering makeup colors to wear is pink; the same is true with lipstick. This week, we’re taking a look at our Top 10 Pink Lipsticks. I recently posted a trend report on those barely-there pink-nude makeup shades, which are hotter than ever right now. I didn’t duplicate any of those for today’s Top 10.
For today’s Top 10, I searched my collection to try to find pinks with a pop of color for Spring. I did include one lip pencil, because I seem to have lost my NARS Schiap; one of my favorites for Spring and Summer. Insert sad face here.
My Top 10 Pink Lipsticks include:
- CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lipcolor in Fougueuse (link to review)
- COVERGIRL Lip Perfection Lipstick in #400, Temptress (review)
- Dior Addict Lipstick in #745 New Look
- Guerlain Rouge Automatique Lip Color in #144 Insolence (review)
- Laura Mercier Gel Lip Color in Heartbreaker
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Caress Lipstick in #172 Blushing Sequin
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Rouge Artist Natural Lipstick in N31 Soft Fushia
- NARS Villa Lante Satin Lip Pencil (review)
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Anarchy
- YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in #17 Encre Rose
Make sure to check out the pink lipstick picks from the other Top 10 beauty bloggers below. And tell me…what is YOUR favorite pink lipstick?