If you’ve been shopping—online or at the mall, surely you’ve already seen the holiday limited-edition beauty products or sets out. Every year, picking out the very best gets harder and harder, but that is the assignment of this week’s Top 10 beauty bloggers. Come see my picks!
These are my Top 10 best holiday limited-edition beauty products…credit card ready? You’re going to be tempted!
1. The bareMinerals Main Attraction™ set ($54) has everything in it for a complete makeup look. This set is a good value and contains some of my favorite bareMinerals products, including a READY® Eyeshadow 2.0. and Marvelous Moxie lip gloss.
2. The Bobbi Brown Limited-Edition Luxe Trio ($84) includes three gorgeous shades of lipstick in golden cases, housed in a faux-crocodile case. Love! How many people do you know that would love this? [Me!]
3. From the CHANEL Holiday collection, the limited-edition CAMÉLIA DE PLUMES Highlighting Powder ($72) has shades of silver and gold and is embossed with a feather motif in the shape of a camelia. Exquisite!
4. I often give philosophy’s gift sets for the holidays; everyone loves these adorable sets. This year, one of my favorites is the philosophy pink marshmallow buttercream trio ($24). This set includes a lightly-fragranced (a cross between frosting and marshmallows!) Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath, body cream and lip shine.
5. The holidays are the best time to buy fragrances; special sizes and extras give you alot for your money. Daisy Dream is the new fragrance from Marc Jacobs. Think of it as ‘Daisy’s’ more sophisticated older sister! The Daisy Dream Gift Set ($99) includes a large fragrance, Radiant Body Lotion and rollerball packaged in a keepsake box
6. The Laura Mercier Into The Wild Book Collection is truly ingenius. The set includes 3 palettes (Safari, Jungle and Tribal Chic). Each palette contains the products you need to create endless looks. This set would be a great gift for someone that travels!
7. I’m just going to recommend buying 2 of the Too Faced Everything Nice Set ($56); one for you and one to gift. This is like a “greatest hits” collection…20 eyeshadows, 2 bronzers, 2 blushes, a mini Better Than Sex Mascara, 3 mini brushes, glitter bag and “how-to” manual.
8. I recommend NARS Lip Pencils all the time; they are personally one of my favorite products in the line. I was so excited to see the limited-edition Digital World Lip Pencil Coffret ($49) for holiday. The set includes both Satin and Velvet Matte Lip Pencils done up in the Laced with Edge motif. This one is on my wishlist!
9. M·A·C’s holiday releases are always amazing. I love M·A·C makeup brushes and this limited-edition Keepsakes Studio Brush Kit has 5 of my favorite, essential brushes in it at such a great value ($52.50). Includes an ivory case with matching ivory brushes: 129 SE Powder Blush Brush, 190 SE Foundation Brush, 224 SE Tapered Blending Brush, 213 SE Fluff Brush and 209 SE Eyeliner Brush. Yes, yes and yes!
10. I’m obsessed with the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders, so when I heard about the new limited-edition Ambient Lighting Blush Palette ($58), I needed to get involved. This palette contains three shades of blush: Illuminous Flush (my favorite), Incandescent Electra and Mood Exposure and they are beautiful! Your cheeks glow with luminosity!
To see more fabulous limited-edition holiday gift ideas, check out the other participating beauty bloggers!
Disclosure: Some press samples have been provided by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing and review. Affiliate links have been used in the post, which means a small commission is earned.