What says “festive” more than decking out your nails in a glitter manicure? Today’s Top 10 Challenge is to pick out our Top 10 Glitter Nail Polish shades for you…no easy task! I went through my stash and these are the Glitter Nail Polishes that I like best!
My Top 10 Glitter Nail Polishes (in no particular order)
1 and 2. From the L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche line, the entire Sparkling Soirée Nail Collection is gorgeous for holiday, but #711 Midnight Fireworks (multicolor) and #713 Snow Ball (silver) are my favorites. Both are packed with glitter. Available in drugstores.
4. Mary Kay Silver Sparkle is part of the Mary Kay At Play® Hail to the Nails Mini Nail Lacquer Trio and a great shade if you like a more subtle shimmer/glimmer effect. Very pretty as a topcoat, too!
5. MAC Bad Fairy from the limited-edition Rocky Horror Collection is a very fine glitter/foil with red-orange duochrome effect. If you’re looking for a conversation starter at holiday parties, this is the polish!
6 and 7. I could not do a favorite glitter post without mentioning Deborah Lippmann, as her glitter polishes are spectacular. Ruby Red Slippers and When Lightening Strikes are two that I love. When I think of glitter nail polishes, it starts with Deborah Lippmann.
8. Zoya Imogen from the Wishes Collection (review/photos) is a black Magical PixieDust with holographic hex glitter. Like putting on a black sequined dress!
9. The FLOWER Rose Gold Top Coat is packed with shades of pink and gold glitter flakes. Pretty worn over bare nails as a glittter base or as a top coat. $5.99 at WalMart.
10. From butter London, I had to include Knackered. A micro-glitter with a purple-green-blue duochrome effect, this shade is gorgeous!
I used to wear glitter nail polishes sparingly because removal was such a pain. But since I’ve discovered Cutex® SPA Formula Nail Polish Remover, it’s not a challenge at all. This is one of my and definitely worth a try!
Make sure to check out the favorite glitter nail polishes from the other gals in today’s challenge!