Taking the theme of summer beach essentials, this week’s Top 10 focuses on the beauty products you need for an easy, glowy, meltproof look. From the best waterproof, heat-resistant products to sun hair care, these are my Top 10 Summer Beach beauty essentials!
My Top 10 Beach beauty essentials include:
1. Aveda Sun Care Protective Hair Veil (info)
2. Estee Lauder Matte Perfecting Primer (info)
3. CHANEL Stylo Eyeshadow Fresh Effect Eyeshadow (review)
4. RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer (review)
5. MAC Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation (review)
6. Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar SPF 30
7. Borghese Superiore State-Of-The-Art Waterproof Mascara
8. Urban Decay Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss in NAKED (review)
9. Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
10. Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Sexyback
There are some new products in my list, as well as old favorites. I was excited to try new Philosophy Renewed Hope In A Jar SPF 30. It has the same lightweight, elegant feel on the skin, but with the addition of SPF 30, which makes it a must-have for me. Borghese Superiore State-Of-The-Art Waterproof Mascara is another new find. Nice formula, adds length (not volume-building) in a waterproof formula.
For other sunscreen recommendations, make sure to check out picks for favorite sunscreens, with new selections for 2015. Then, toss all your beach supplies in a cute tote…this straw tote caught my eye. Head over to see the other beauty bloggers’ summer essentials via the links below: