Every year I wonder how the beauty world keeps topping itself with holiday gifting and this year is no exception. With a variety of sets already on counter and online, it’s not too early to start snapping them up. When I worked in Cosmetics, we used to say “stack ’em high and watch ’em fly” and that’s really true, because of the variety and value of the gift sets.
Today’s Makeup Wars focuses on the Best Holiday Gift Sets of 2015. Here are mine (and yes, some of these are on my Wish List!):
1. Every woman can use a lipstick, and this Clinique Days of the Week set ($39.50) will remind her of your gift every day of the week!
2. For those that love fine fragrances, this Jo Malone Christmas Cracker set ($45) includes a mini Cologne, Body & Hand Wash and Body Creme in three popular scents. Beautiful!
3. I couldn’t let the “12 Months of Manis” set ($68) from butter London go by without including it! What beauty girl wouldn’t love this set? Twelve colors to take you through the year…every time she uses one, she’ll think of how thoughtful you were!
4. From Real Techniques, the Bold Metals Essentials Collection ($49) includes three must-have brushes with a luxe-metal finish. All packaged up and ready to gift!
5. Who doesn’t swoon at Tom Ford Beauty products? I know I can never resist. Sigh. This four-piece Tom Ford Lip and Nail Box ($174) includes two Lip Colors (Virgin Rose and So Vain), plus two Nail Colours (Bordeaux Lust and Smoke Red). Score big beauty points with this gift!
6. For the skincare lover, gift the Clarisonic Mia 2 in the special edition Keith Haring ‘Dance’ design ($149). This set is a great value and includes two heads, a travel bag and cleanser.
7. Another great gift for someone that loves beauty devices is the NuFACE Black Trinity® Facial Toning Device (Sephora, $449). This elegant device uses microcurrent technology to improve facial tone, contours and helps reduce wrinkles. This set includes the Eye and Lip Enhancer Attachment, as well as a sparkly pouch and primer.
8. Every year I see the Bobbi Brown Beauty Trunk ($962) and every year I want it! Exclusive to Neiman Marcus, this makeup lovers dream is filled to the brim with everything Bobbi, including brushes and makeup. It’s gorgeous!
9. For the gal that perhaps is still saving up for her first pair of Louboutin shoes, or who just appreciates the art that goes into makeup presentation, this Rouge Louboutin Lip Colour Collection ($270) is everything. It includes three Rouge Louboutin Lip Colours in three finishes, plus a gunmetal chain for an indulgent gift she’ll never forget!
Make sure to check out the Best Holiday Gift Sets from the other Makeup Wars bloggers today!