It’s the end of the year…and a great time to think about our favorite beauty products. This week, we’re taking a look at our Top 10 drugstore beauty faves of 2015. With drugstore/discount store beauty products getting better and more innovative, it’s fun to see what’s available.
My Top 10 Drugstore Beauty Favorites of 2015 include (in alphabetical order)
1. AVEENO Gentle Scent Body Wash: We love AVEENO body products and this new scented body wash is as gentle as if it were fragrance free! Perfect for my sensitive-skin husband.
2. COVERGIRL oh, sugar! Lip Balm in Candy Bonbon: I adore a good lip balm and this is a new favorite barely-there color balm. So moisturizing!
3. e.l.f. Illuminating Palette: This Illuminating Palette from e.l.f. holds four shades for a custom radiant glow. With Vitamin E and Argan Oil in the formula, it’s nourishing, as well as natural looking.
4. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water: I’m obsessed with Micellar Cleansing Waters and this one is oil, fragrance and alcohol-free for gentle, but effective makeup removal. Plus…a nice, big bottle makes it budget-friendly.
5. L’Oreal True Match Lumi Cushion Foundation: Since I’m a fan of almost everything in the True Match line, I was so excited to see the Lumi Cushion Foundation. It comes in an excellent range of shades and offers buildable colors. I’m typically an NC25 and bought the N3.5 and it’s a perfect neutral medium shade.
6. Maybelline® Lip Gloss Palette: With eight shades of lip gloss in this portable palette, you can mix your own custom shade. Great find!
7. Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil: In the winter, I will often use a cleansing oil for the extra feeling of moisture that I get when I use it. Leaves skin feeling clean and soft, not greasy.
8. Pixi by Petra Quick Fix Powder: This portable powder is lightweight, invisible and creates the beautiful matte finish to set your makeup. I love the little puff on the top of the container, too.
9. Proganix soy protein + (Caffeine) Volume Spray: I’m always on the lookout for a good volumizing spray to help build up body in my hair. I’ve been very pleased with the whole Proganix line, particularly the Volume range.
10. Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Moisture Jelly Cream: This time of year my skin needs serious moisture. And this Vaseline Intensive Care Cream contains droplets of the original Petroleum Jelly in it. But no worries, it’s not at all greasy. I’ve used it every day since I got it (and that’s saying something!).
Make sure to check out the favorites of the other beauty bloggers in today’s roundup. And tell me–what are your favorite drugstore beauty products from this year?