We’re counting down to Valentine’s Day and although my husband gives it his best, guys can be somewhat challenged in the gift-giving department. Sound familiar? We certainly don’t want to discourage gifts, so let’s help them out. Just share this Valentine’s Day Gift Guide with your significant other!
1. From Lancôme’s Spring Collection, I love the ‘My Parisian’ Shimmer Cube. Reminiscent of a box of bon bons or a Rubik’s Cube, you can use as a highlighter, blush or eyeshadow.
2. The diptyque Rosaviola Scented Candle is whimsical and romantic. Scented with roses, lipstick and leather!
3. aveda love™ composition oil is a sensual blend of nourishing oils for body, bath, hair and scalp. Lightly scented, this is wonderful for someone that is into natural beauty or skincare.
5. If she’s obsessed with her skin, she will love the new Clarisonic Mia Fit. It’s cute and portable. And that glow that she’ll have when she sees you? Our little secret.
6. If you don’t have the courage to tell her you’re smitten, do it with these adorable Kate Spade New York Emoji Earrings. Seriously, too darn cute!
7. Turn up the love quotient with these Belgian covered chocolate strawberries from Dylan’s Candy Bar. Who could resist?
8. For kissable lips, the M·A·C Viva Glam ‘Ariana Grande’ Lipglass is the prettiest shade of sparkling pink. Plus, every cent of the selling price of Viva Glam goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS. Truly a gift that gives!
9. Does your sweetheart love pink? How about this MICHAEL Michael Kors ‘Camille’ handbag? It’s so pretty…plus it’s practical, roomy and flat-out gorgeous.
10. Flowers and fragrances are traditional Valentine’s Day gift. Why not combine the two in a more modern twist? Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Blush is a lush blend of romantic florals. Say I do!
Don’t let this Valentine’s Day pass by without a gift she’ll love!