One of the best “instant refreshers” is a new lip color, no? With Rose Quartz selected as one of Pantone’s Colors of the Year, it’s a great time to take a look at some of the prettiest pink lip colors for spring.
Are you ready to update your makeup bag with a beautiful pink lippie? These are my favorites for spring…
1. CHANEL Rouge Coco Stylo Lipshine in Lettre
2. Clinique Pop Glaze Sheer Lip Colour + Primer in Bubblegum Pop
3. Dolce&Gabbana ‘Dolce Rosa’ Matte Lipstick
4. L’Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Gloss in Blushing Ambition
5. Lune + Aster Vitamin C + E Lip Gloss in Entrepreneur
6. M·A·C Long Legged & Fabulous Lipstick (from the Flamingo Park Collection)
7. Tarte the lip sculptor lipstick in Renegade
8. Tom Ford Lip Color Matte in Pink Perfection
9. Urban Decay | Gwen Stefani Lipstick in Firebird (for pink-nude, go with Ex-Girlfriend) (review)
10. YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick in Fuschia Stilettos
Since not all of these have been covered on Beauty411 yet, let’s discuss some of the newest products. From Clinique, the PopGlaze Sheer Lip Colour + Primer has the look and feel of a balm on your lips; very comfortable to wear. I also love the creaminess of Tarte the lip sculptor, which has lipstick and a matching gloss in one wand. It’s hard to pick a favorite from these shades (basic, intoxicating, renegade, voltage and VIP); you can’t go wrong with any of them!
For gorgeous color, serious pigmentation and a matte finish, which is still a strong statement for spring, the lipsticks from the Dolce&Gabbana Spring Look. They’re gorgeous! The matte formula delivers excellent color payoff, long wear and a comfortable feel. This was my first time trying the lune+aster Vitamin C+E Lip Gloss. Very conditioning, this barely-there pink has a tiny bit of iridescence to it; so pretty.
Will you be wearing pink on your lips this spring? I’d love to hear your favorite shade!
Disclosure: Some press samples were received for product testing and review; other products I purchased myself. Affiliate links have been used in the post, which means a small commission is earned when purchasing through the site.