Summer is around the corner, which means it’s the time of year where tips and toes are on full display. Whether you’re into brights or more comfortable with muted neutrals, there is something for everyone to love on this list of the best summer nail polish colors to wear this season.
- From the Summer Collection, CHANEL Vernis in Espradrille ($28), a bright tangerine shade.
- Nails Inc Mayfair Market Polish ($14) – rose gold metallic; love!
- OPI Fearlessly Alice from the Alice Through the Looking Glass Nail Lacquer Collection ($10).
- essie Private Weekend ($8.50) – a good white nail polish pops whatever you pair it with; look for Coconut Cove from the Summer Collection, out soon!
- Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Color in Splish Splash ($20) – this shade is a must for poolside!
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Kook a Mango ($7.99) Coral? Yes, please!
- Dior Vernis Gel Shine & Long Wear Nail Lacquer in Bonheur ($27); you need a bright pink!
- Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Toasted Sugar ($35) – love this beautiful neutral.
- Morgan Taylor P.S. I Love You ($9) this pretty lilac creme looks great against bronzed skin.
- Zoya Bela ($9) is a perfect, neutral barely-there pink option; no fuss for summer.
As I’ve made my list, I’ve tried to go through to pair up mani-pedi shades that would work. For instance, if you love neutrals, pair Nails Inc Mayfair Market Polish (tips) with Tom Ford Nail Lacquer in Toasted Sugar (toes) or Zoya Bela. Or, go bold with a bright shade on both your hands and toes; that combo looks so great against bronzed skin.
What are your favorite nail polish shades for summer? Let me know in the comments!
Disclosure: Affiliate links have been used in the post; see Disclosure Policy for additional information.