MAC is out with Fashion Pack; a collection of front-row worthy hues straight off the runways. Fashion-forward shades of fuchsia, violet, emerald, deepest plum and midnight take center stage and steal the show!
The M·A·C Fashion Pack Collection includes:
Eye Shadow X9 in She’s a Model ($32) – shades in the palette include:
- Fresh Blade: pale frosted yellow (veluxe pearl)
- Gilded Lids: bright yellow with pearl (satin)
- Sample Sized: dirty golden olive (frost)
- She’s A Model: blackened teal with pearl (veluxe pearl)
- Big Attitude: dirty grey (frost)
- Not Basic Black: charcoal brown with pearl (velvet)
- Fab Accent: soft nude (matte)
- Cool Complement: dirty mid-tone neutral (matte)
- Dance In the Dark: deep cool brown (matte)
Eye Shadow X9 in Runway Worthy ($32) – shades include:
- Runway Worthy: soft frosty white (veluxe pearl)
- Dress Me Up: dirty pink (satin)
- Frock Talk: blackened cherry (veluxe pearl)
- Paradise Island: soft warm pink (satin)
- Available in Petite: frosty raspberry (velvet)
- Snappy Style: deepened black plum (satin)
- Hypnotizing: frosted greyed mauve (frost)
- Zip Me Up: mid-tone violet (satin)
- Nice Fit: blackened blackberry (frost)
Fluidline Pen ($22) in Retro Black, Indelibly Blue and Privet
‘Fashion Pack’ Lipstick ($17)
- By Special Order: deep reddened fuchsia (amplified)
- Aim for Gorgeous: bright fuchsia (matte)
- Stylist’s Tip: deep violet (amplified)
- Pressed & Ready: soft whitened nude (lustre)
- Style Matters: metallic golden green (frost)
- Like My Gown?: dirty reddish purple (crème)
I previewed several pieces from the M·A·C Fashion Pack Collection: I tried the Eyeshadow X9 in Runway Worthy, the Aim for Gorgeous Matte Lipstick and Pressed & Ready Lustre Lipsick.
The Runway Worthy Palette is really beautiful. The shades can be worked into a soft smoky eye (as in the top or bottom row) or a look where you make your eyes pop by using the middle trio. Since the shades run toward the darker hues, pigmentation on this X9 is excellent. What I like about the X9 palettes is that all the colors pair so well together; while I might not necessarily ever think to go out and buy the pink/raspberry shades, when I combine them with the plum, gives a “Runway Worthy” look!
The Fashion Pack Lipsticks are also covetable, especially Aim For Gorgeous, which is a matte shade. This bright pink-berry hue is seasonless. Love! I also tried Pressed and Ready, which is a softer, more neutral shade.
The M·A·C Fashion Pack Collection is available now at all M·A·C locations, including Nordstrom and online at maccosmetics.com. If you’re ready to work it, give it a try!
Disclosure: Press samples have been provided for by the brand/PR for editorial consideration, product testing, photography and review. Affiliate links have been used in the post; see Disclosure Policy for additional information.