The change in seasons always brings about an opportunity to update your makeup bag. And with Fall right around the corner, you’ll want to start with a new eyeshadow palette. Whether it’s neutrals or playing more with color, these are the Best Fall Eyeshadow Palettes this season!
- Smashbox Photo Matte Eyes Palette ($49) gives you 12 more reasons to love neutrals! Plus, these shades can double as brow powder or eye liners. The two large tablets serve as your base shades. Works on all skin tones, as there is a “warm” and “cool” side.
- The new Bobbi Brown City Palettes are inspired by three of Bobbi’s favorite cities. The London Palette ($65) is a must-have with the hottest eyeshadow color for Fall, Nude Peach. The New York and Paris Palettes are equally as gorgeous!
- Makeup Revolution’s Fortune Favors The Brave Ultra 30 Eyeshadow Palette ($15) is an amazing value, featuring 30 shades of eyeshadow in multiple textures, including mattes, shimmers and baked mixed shades.
- The NYX Cosmetics Ultimate Shadow Palette ($18) in Smokey & Highlight gives you 16 richly pigmented eyeshadows to create a bold and beautiful smokey eye for Fall.
- The Urban Decay Moondust Palette ($49), from the Fall Collection, picks up on a major trend–metallics and sparkle eyeshadows. The colors are great, and I like the versatility of using these shadow as accents or as a full look.
- Maybelline The Grafitti Nudes Eyeshadow Palette ($9.99) features 12 bright and bold eyeshadows, with a few really pretty neutrals added, for balance.
- The Tarte Double Duty Beauty Young, Wild & Free Amazonian Clay Palette ($28) is the prettiest neutral eyeshadow palette I’ve seen recently. From beige to rose gold to brown shades, this palette will be one you reach for again and again. Gorgeous!
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Eye Transforming Super Palette ($42) (full review) has 12 eyeshadows in shades that will work on all skintones. This eyeshadow is long-lasting, crease-resistant and packed with pigmentation.
- PUR Cosmetics Love Your Selfie 2 Palette ($42) has everything you need for a complete Fall look! Eight autumnal shades of eyeshadow, plus universal highlighter, bronzer, baking powder, Fully Charged Mascara and creamy matte lip pencil, plus lip gloss. Great for travel!
What are your go-to eyeshadow palettes for Fall? Share your favorites in the comments!