Beauty has embraced the 90’s trend this season with metallics on eyes and lips. Urban Decay takes us back to 1996 with the introduction of the Vice Lipstick Vintage Capsule Collection. This collection celebrates the brand’s original lip lineup. It’s a throwback collection that looks totally modern today.
The Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Vintage Capsule Collection has 9 shades:
- Asphyxia – a soft lavendar with blue micro-glitter (cream)
- Bruise – sheer deep burgundy red with a green shift (sheer)
- Frostbite – frosted deep blue with multicolored micro-glitter (cream)
- Oil Slick – sheer black with silver micro-glitter (sheer)
- Pallor – frosted lavendar with gray shift (cream)
- Plague – bright purple with pink undertone (cream)
- Roach – deep burgundy brown (cream)
- Smog – deep coppery bronze (cream)
- UV-B – vibrant blue with purple shift (cream)
There are quite a few shades in the Vice Lipstick Vintage Capsule Collection that I love, but I’d have to say Bruise is the shade I reach for over and over. This season, deep burgundy is everywhere. And with the excellent color payoff, comfortable wear and creamy texture of the Vice Lipstick formula, you just can’t go wrong. The metallic shades, though, like Pallor and UV-B will be gorgeous for the holidays!
You can find the Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Vintage Capsule Collection ($17 each) at Sephora, Ulta Beauty, Nordstrom, select Macy’s and at urbandecay.com. These lipsticks will fly off the shelves faster than tickets to a Pearl Jam concert did in the 90’s, so don’t wait too long to grab one. Do you have a favorite shade? Share in the comments!