Although there were plenty of discounts to be had before the holidays, it’s the after-Christmas sales that really offer a chance to pick up a beauty deal. We’ve got cash and gift cards to spend….these are some of the best after-Christmas beauty deals to pick up!
Sephora is heavily discounting many of it’s holiday sets and when you subscribe to Sephora’s Flash Shipping for $10 plan, you can get free, unlimited two-day shipping.
Pick up the philosophy Renewed Hope for the Holidays set for $30, which is 50% off! This set features Renewed Hope In a Jar Moisturizer for Day, Night and Eye. Love! Nordstrom also has a good variety of Philosophy sets at 50% off.
The Urban Decay Full Spectrum Palette (reg. $55, sale $39) features 21 shades of highly-pigmented Urban Decay eyeshadow. Think it looks too bright? It’s not; when you look at the palette in terms of “duos, trios or quads”, you’ll see highly useable combinations.
If you’re a Bobbi Brown fan like I am, don’t miss out on Bobbi’s Party Picks Set ($reg. $105, now $78.50). This set includes a Highlighting Powder, Lip Color and Lip Gloss, Eye Opening Mascara and a cosmetic bag.
Are you a fragrance lover? Treat yourself to Michael Kors Very Hollywood Eau de Parfum (reg. $65) at over 50% off. It’s rare to see a fragrance discounted to that level!
If you love all-in-one palettes, check out the Smashbox Master Class Palette: Lighting Theory (reg. $64, now $45) and prepared to be impressed. Smashbox has curated this palette to help you create gorgeous, glowing looks.
If you’ve never tried the Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lip Gloss, here’s your chance. This formula is very comfortable to wear, not sticky, packed with color and has a shiny finish. Pick up this 6-piece set for only $21.00!
Nordstrom still has a few of the MAC gift sets available, at 40% off! Grab what you can, because these sets are a steal. One of my favorites of the season is the Nutcracker Sweet Nude Mini Lipstick Kit (was $35, now $21). You can’t go wrong with four mini MAC Lipsticks in neutral shades for around $5 each!
You’ll find many popular retailers with beauty deals and sales on now (most through the end of the year):
- Nordstrom’s Half Yearly Sale is on and many holiday sets are discounted at a minimum 25%.
- Macy’s Beauty Sale, where you can find many beauty exclusives not seen at other retailers.
- Saks Fifth Avenue, where you can find reductions on many holiday beauty brands, including Kiehls!
- ULTA Beauty is running their Buy More, Save More Sale, where you can save when you stock up. Many brands (like Maybelline) are buy 1 get 1 50% off. Need mascara? Now’s the time to check to see if your brand is included in the sale!
- Tarte Cosmetics has their year-end sale on, with savings up to 60%!
- Too Faced has their year-end sale, too, with savings up to 50%
- Space.NK has savings of up to 50% off on select items from brands including by Terry, Eve Lom, Caudalie and Radical Skincare. Check it out!
After-holiday sales are a way to treat yourself…what are you shopping for?