It’s the time of year to sparkle, and for that you need a great highlighter! This time of year, a gorgeous holiday glow is on the “nice” list! I’ve gathered up the prettiest holiday highlighters for your consideration.
Whatever your highlighter preference…subtle, glowing, glittery or all-out-see-it-from-the-other-side-of-the-room, there is a pick for everyone. I love the special limited-edition highlighters that come out for the holidays. They’re so pretty, and all dressed up for holiday magic.
My favorite holiday highlighters this season include (from top left, above):
- Diorskin Precious Rocks Nude Air Luminizer (review)
- Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Diamond Dust Ornament
- Burberry Festive Silver Shimmer Illuminating Powder
- Bobbi Brown Caviar & Rubies Collection Moon Glow Highlighting Powder
- M·A·C Happy Go Dazzling Face Powder
- tarte Rainforest of the Sea Goddess Glow Highlighter
- Huda Beauty Winter Solstice Highlighter Palette
- Chantecaille Les Paillettes Highlighter Palette
- Hourglass Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette
- BECCA Après Ski Glow Face Palette (review)
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Palette
These highlighters are all standouts, and definitely up the ante for a sparkly holiday glow. The M·A·C Happy Go Dazzling Face Powder gets my vote for most beautiful. I always await a M·A·C holiday collection, and this year’s Snow Ball Collection is stunning.
The best highlighter value is easily the Wet n Wild MegaGlo Palette. The full-size highlighters in this palette are buttery, blendable and look at that embossed design–for under $15!
For a duochrome effect, the Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Diamond Dust Ornament is a great pick (it’s hard to capture in a photo!).
The limited-edition holiday highlighters I’ve picked will sell out. If you see one that you have to have, grab it now! What is your favorite holiday highlighter? Let me know in the comments!
Disclosure: Some of the products shown were provided for editorial consideration, product testing, photography and review. Affiliate links have been used in the post which means I receive a small commission when you purchase through my links. This helps keep advertising to a minimum. Thanks for supporting Beauty411!