If you’re like me, you save the hardest gifts to buy for last, and tackle the easy gifts first. The problem is, the day of reckoning eventually comes, and with Christmas now less than a week away, it’s here. We’re officially into the “last-minute” mode. Here are some gift ideas to finish up your shopping!
- For your friend that has all of the Kylie lip kits, introduce her to Fenty Beauty by Rihanna! Arguably one of the most successful beauty launches of the year, you can’t go wrong with Stunna Lip Paint. Not her thing? Browse the Sephora Sale…tons of great gift ideas!
- If someone on your list is into fitness, I love the Fitbit Flex 2 bangle accessory, which looks more like jewelry than a fitness tracker. Pick it up in rose gold for the win!
- The Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker is small and portable; plus with Bose, you get such great quality! This is a great gift for literally anyone from mom to a college student or someone that travels.
- A whimsical gift from Kate Spade that keeps her warm, too? Done! The ‘hey gorgeous’ beanie is cute and practical!
- Candy’s not a cop-out when it comes from Sugarfina. The Candy Bento Box features eight varieties of holiday treats, from Reindeer Noses to Party Penguins. The box is done in a holiday sweater motif, so you only need to add a bow!
- I think this year’s most popular gift is going to be named ‘Alexa’. Whether you buy someone the Echo Dot or the Echo Show (on my wishlist!)….this will become a valuable part of their everyday life.
Need more inspiration? You’ll find plenty of great gift ideas in these guides: Rose Gold Gifts, Gifts for the Skincare Addict, Lipstick Luxuries, Holiday Beauty Gifts from Amazon and Beauty Stocking Stuffers.