Are you ready to restock your beauty essentials, try a new product, or a brand you’ve been curious about? You’re in luck, because ULTA’s 21 Days of Beauty Sale starts today! As always, there’s plenty of temptation.
For me, shopping the 21 Days of Beauty Sale is like the arrival of spring! Everyday from today through April 7th, this sale features one (or more) beauty buys at 50% off, which is a fantastic deal. It gives you the opportunity to try something you’ve had your eye on, or to stock up on products you use on the daily.
My favorite 50% off buys of this season’s ULTA 21 Days of Beauty Sale include:
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Pressed Anti-Aging Finishing Powder, sale $14.50 (3/19)
- Clinique 3-Step Intro Kit, sale $9.75. Great for travel! (3/20)
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water, sale $16 (3/21). Love this primer!
- philosophy Purity Made Simple Micellar Cleansing Water, sale $11 or Purity Made Simple Facial Cleansing Cloths (sale $7.50); (3/24)
- IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact SPF 50+ (review), sale $19, or IT Brushes for ULTA Foundation Brush, $11 (3/25)
- BECCA Backlight Priming Filter or First Light Priming Filter (review), sale $19. (3/26)
- Benefit Roller Lash Super Curling & Lifting Mascara sale, $12 (3/29)
- Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads (my favorite of all the peel pads out there!), sale $22.50 (3/30)
- Online only: Perricone MD Cold Plasma Collection (review) (4/1)
- Laura Geller Baked Blush-n-Brighten, $14 (4/3)
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+, $13, TOO FACED Better Than Sex Mascara $11.50 (4/7)
There are tons more buys than what I’ve listed here…check out all the ULTA 21 Days of Beauty Buys and start making your list! What will you be picking up?